Rated 3.75 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x chicken breast
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 50 g cheese
- 1 x avocado
- 2 Tbls soy sauce
- 2 Tbls sweet chilli sauce
- 1 x tomato
This will create 4+ sandwiches!
1. Fry chicken with soy sauce until about 90% cooked.
2. Add sweet chilli sauce continuing to fry until cooked.
3. Build sandwich (I prefer Turkish bread or wholemeal wraps). I add: tomatoes, avocado, baby spinach & cheese.
4. Sandwich press until cheese has melted.
Leave a Review
Yum. Can you make me one next time?
Of course Sally! You’ll love them!
The sandwich on turkish bread is so good!
Sure is -Turkish bread is fantastic!