Rated 4.52 out of 5 based on 26 votes
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 x sweet potato
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 x brown onion
- 1 bunch dill
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 x juice of 1 lemon
- 5 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 8 x eggs
1) Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees
2) Remove skin from the sweet potato & cut into 1cm cubes
3) Bake in the oven with olive oil, salt & pepper
4) Trim the stalks off the spinach & wash the leaves thoroughly
5) Chop the onion & garlic and cook on low heat in a large saucepan for 5 minutes or until soft
6) Add in the roughly chopped spinach & the juice of one lemon. Cook until wilted. Add in the roughly chopped bunch of dill (remove stalks) and plenty of salt & pepper
7) Remove sweet potato from the oven, grease a large baking dish with plenty of olive oil
8) Pour in the drained spinach mix into the baking dish & stir through the sweet potato and crumbled feta
9) Beat 8 eggs in a bowl & pour evenly over the spinach & sweet potato
10) Bake for 25 minutes in a 180 degree oven until cooked through & golden brown on top
** Can be eaten warm or cold.. freezes well x
Leave a Review
This looks delicious.
I have mixed the salt and pepper to the eggs and beat them, further followe your recipe. indeed very tasty and…simple!
nom nom nom
fantastic recipe…..have cooked it twice!!!!
It looks fantastic,I will make it for sure.Very nice.
A good one for the lunch box!
This is a fabulous recipie. Thanks!!
Hmm, looks delicious.
I grate a whole lemon in. Best Fritata recipe ever
Simple and tasty little Frittata… Just delicious… The kids loved it!!