Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 3 tspn mango chutney
- 3 tspn curry powder
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 x brown onion diced
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 1 pinch dessicated coconut
- 250 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 x oil, for cooking
Serves: 4, Prep: 15-20 mins, Cook: 15-20 mins
1. In a large pan brown both the onion and the mince, then add the coconut milk and frozen mixed vegetables.
2. Add the curry powder, the sugar and dessicated coconut and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced.
3. Stir through the mango chutney, adding more if desired, and serve with rice or gluten-free bread.
Leave a Review
Easy and very yummy .thanks