Rated 4.25 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 2 x large chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbls tandoori paste
- 2 Tbls greek yogurt
- 1/2 x zest of a lemon
- 1/4 x juice of lemon
- 1 x red capsicum, sliced
- 1 x yellow capsicum, slice
- 1/2 x cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 2 Tbls whole egg mayo
- 3 Tbls sweet chilli sauce
- 1 bunch mixed lettuce leaves
- 3 x spring onions, sliced
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
1. Combine the tandoori paste greek yogurt, lemon zest and juice into a bowl, mix well.
2. Coat the chicken and let marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat and cook the chicken in batches. (4-5 minutes depending on size of slices)
4. While letting the chicken rest, slice your capsicums, cucumbers, spring onion and cherry tomato’s.
5. For the dressing combine the mayo and sweet chili sauce into a bowl and mix well.
6. Assemble your salad top with chicken and drizzle the sweet chili mayo over the top.