Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 x eggplant, cut into small pieces
- 2 x zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups instant cousous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 x spring onions, sliced
- 3 Tbls fresh basil, chopped
- 4 x roma ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbls fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Heat four tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
Add the eggplant and zucchini and saute until soft – 7-10 minutes.
Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Place couscous in a large bowl and pour in boiling water and stir
Add 2 tablespoons of oil and mix well
Allow to stand for several minutes and then separate the grains with a fork.
Mix in spring onions and basil
Put tomatoes in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix in 2 tablespoons of oil.
Stir in eggplant, tomatoes and coriander into the couscous mix
Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and drizzle with remaining oil