Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x packed of frozen ready -rolled puff pastry
- 150 g spanish chorizo(cut to small pieces and fry in pan then cool)
- 150 g double smoked leg ham (shaved from shop )
- 150 g salami (grated on grater on biggest holes )strasburg or polish salami etc... )
- 1 x bottle of tomato sauce
- 1 x pizza seasoning
- 1/4 bunch fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1 x red capsicum (finelly chopped )
- 1 x bag of baby spinach
- 1 x bag of mozzarella cheese
- 1 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 x jar of sun-dried tomatoes ( chopped )
1)In pan fry on medium heat chorizo and salami leave aside,cool.Spread each pastry sheet with tomato sauce,sprinkle with …bit of pizza seasoning and put on spinach all over,then spread all over ham then little bit of everything,salami,chorizo,capsicum,cheese etc……
2)In small bowl whisk the egg,brush the edges and roll up the pastry.Put in freezer for about 15 minutes,because will be easy to cut them.
3)Cut the scrolls into 1 cm thick rounds.Place round cut-side up on lightly greased baking tray.Add ….bit of cheese on each rounds.Brush the top and side with egg and put in preheated oven.Bake on 200 C or until brown golden.
PS.Next day taste better.