Rated 5 out of 5 based on 8 votes
- 1 kg chicken thighs (cut into a 2cm cube)
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 3/4 cups light soy
- 3/4 cups mirin
- 3/4 cups sake
- 2 Tbls molasses
- 60 g brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch spring onion (finely sliced)
- 1 x green mango (finely sliced or shredded)
1. Teriyaki Glaze: Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to the boil and reduce by half or until a light syrup.
2. Coat chicken with seasoned corn flour and shallow fry in batches for 5 minutes.
3. Return all chicken to pan, add a few tbls of the teriyaki glaze, ensuring chicken is coated.
4. To serve, squeeze a line of Kewpie across the tortilla, add chicken, green mango, spring onion and a few shakes of togarashi.
Leave a Review
Stuart looks amazing.Thank for your beautiful recipe.
I loved these…. usuallly shy away from fusion but this worked perfectly!
These will be a hit with the kids!
Mexican food is a real fad at the moment, very popular…. after eating these I can appreciate why!