Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 3.5 cups chicken stock
- 3 Tbls thai red curry paste
- 1 x medium brown onion, chopped
- 3 x carrots, peeled and chopped
- 500 g diced chicken breast
- 1 Tbls fish sauce
- 250 g cauliflower
- 400 ml coconut milk
Serves 4-6, prep 10 mins, cook 40mins-1hr, total 50mins-1hr 10 mins
1. Prepare the vegetables.
2. Place the onion, chicken and red curry paste in a big pot on the stove and heat until chicken is semi-browned.
3. Pour in the coconut milk, stock and fish sauce. Stir thoroughly.
4. Add the carrot and cauliflower.
5. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 40 mins-1hr.
6. Serve with rice or bread.
Leave a Review
I love this.
Hi Nell, love all ingredients and the simplicity of recipe, would you recommend duck instead of chicken, got a teenager who is crazy for duck meat
:3 thank you for the compliment! I think that should be all right, as I have seen thai red curry with duck meat. ^_^ It may just involve lots of taste testing on the part of your teenager. But I can’t imagine they would complain about having to do that!