Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 x brocolli head
- 3 x carrots
- 3 x spring onioin stalks
- 1/4 bunch corriander
- 3 x bullet chili’s
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbls chopped ginger
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
1) Cut carrots into thick sticks, seperate the brocolli into flowers and set aside in a steamer
2) Slice the chicken breast into tenderloins, roughly the same thinkness if possible, set aside in a seperate steamer
3) In a fry pan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil on very low, add in garlic & ginger & continue to cook on low for 5 minutes, do not allow to boil or burn. In the last 1 minute pour in half the soy sauce. This dressing will now seperate, remove from the heat & set aside
4) Turn on the chicken and vegatables and steam through until cooked. Chicken should take approx. 6 minutes once water is boiling, vegetables should take approx 3 minutes
5) Roughly chop the spring oinions and chilli, and fry on low with a dash of olive oil for 3 minutes. Add in the cooked brown rice & soy sauce, and allow to slowly fry until warmed through. Remove from heat & stir in chopped corriander
6) Plate up with brown rice, vegatables, chicken and top with the ginger, garlic, soy dressing. Corriander to garnish if you desire
* seriously tasting and extremely health..
Leave a Review
Yum. I am always looking for healthy dinner recipes! This looks great – i am definitely going to give this a go!!
Very hearty and satisfying. Delicious!!!