Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 cup 0il
- 5 x thick & creamy citrus cheese cake flavoured yogurt(170g each)
- 3 x dairy milk chocolate eggs(120g each)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 L eggs(lightly beaten)
- 2 x vanilian sugar
- 5 cups plain flour
- 2 x baking powder(17g each)
1) In big bowl put all ingredients ( NOT CHOCOLATE) and mix well,make a mixture.
2) The muffin tray spray with oil and fill up, up to 3/4,then put to each muffin the chocolate and cover with mixture.
3)Bake in oven on 160 C about 25 -30 minutes or until gold.
PS.These muffins are the,, BEST,, I make.