Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 500 g continental muesli or a mix of your choice
- 200 g packet of mixed seeds and sultanas or a mix of your choice
- 1/3 cup manuka honey
- 3 Tbls rice bran oil or olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Spray with a little oil to lightly grease.
2. Combine muesli and mixed seeds in a large bowl. Pour honey and oil and mix well. Spread mixture evenly on the tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
To serve: sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of chia seeds, skim milk and fresh strawberries or favorite fruit.
Leave a Review
Yummy and healthy.