Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 8 x white slices of toast bread
- 3 - 4 x large tomatoes (thinly sliced )
- 300 g ham or smoked speck
- 250 g chedar cheese ( sliced )
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
1)Heat pan on medium heat,add ham or speck and fry couple minutes.Leave aside.
2)Place 2 slices of bread into same pan,cover with tomato,ham,season with salt ,pepper and add cheese.Top with remaining bread.Press down the slices,turn over and cook until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted.
3)Serve on a plate hot.
PS.This is very quick,crunchy and yummy.
Leave a Review
Grilled sandwiches, yum! What a classic!