Rated 3.67 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 250 g tuna
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbls tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 handful brocolli heads
- 2 cups pasta
- 2 Tbls pitted kalamata olives
- Boil water and add broccoli for 2 mins until stalks are cooked
- Fry garlic in a little olive oil
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste cooked broccoli & peas
- Simmer for 5 mins to reduce moisture.
- Add tuna to heat while cooking pasta.
Serve pasta in bowl and place tuna and tomato sauce on top.
- Add fresh parmesan cheese if desired.
Leave a Review
Tuna pasta is a specialty I cook whenever I am home alone… I love this dish!
The addition of olives is truly inspired!
Never thought of tuna and pasta together. Thanks for sharing Pat.