Rated 5 out of 5 based on 7 votes
- 1 x round eggplant
- 1 1/2 Tbls freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 sprigs flat-leaf parsley (leaves only), finely chopped
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
• Barbeque the eggplant for 15-20 minutes, turning to char on all sides until the skin blisters and the eggplant is completely soft.
• Allow to cool, then peel and roughly chop the eggplant.
• Place the eggplant in a food processor with lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
• Process until smooth, transfer to a bowl and stir through chopped parsley.
Note: Do not use too much parsley as the dip gets a little bitter.
Leave a Review
That sounds very delicous
Love smoked food!
Looks and sounds delicious.
This is a Turkish recipe