Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1/2 cup walnut kernels
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbls hot chilli paste
- 1 Tbls concentrated tomato paste (plain)
- 1 tspn dried spearmint
- 1 tspn turkish kofta spice mixture (köfte baharı)
- 1/2 tspn ground cinnamon
- 1 tspn sea salt
• Place the walnuts and garlic in a mortar and pound until it forms a slightly rough paste.
• Mix together the hot chilli paste, tomato paste, mint, cinnamon, kofta spice mixture and salt in a bowl. Add the garlicky walnuts and stir well.
• Spread on crackers, bread and serve.
Leave a Review
This looks and sounds delicious Thank you for the recipe.
Thank you for your kind words Nesrin
Delicious! And easy to make too.
It was absolutely delicious I must say. We were to have something else for lunch that day but couldn’t stop eating this
Now we are talking
Yes, talking spicy