Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 500 g lamb mice
- 1 x small onion finely diced
- 2 1/2 tspn ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tspn ground coriander
- 1/2 tspn dried chili flakes (add more if you like it hot)
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon
- 2 tspn fresh parsley - chopped
- 2 x garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x egg
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 6 x buns of your choice
- 1 x red capsicum
- 1 bunch lettuce
- 1 x tomato sliced
- 6 x cheese slices
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 x cucumber grated (dont use the watery centre)
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Combine the mince, onion, spices, parsley, garlic, egg, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix until combine.
Form into 6 patties and chill for 30 minutes.
For the tzatziki, combine the yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate until serving.
Heat a frying pan on medium high heat. Cook patties for about 4 1/2 minutes each side until cooked right through. (time may very depending how large/small you made the patties )
Toast buns and assemble burgers in any order you see fit
Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Review
Give me a good lamb burger any day of the week!