Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 2 tspn instant dry yeast (disolve in 100 ml warm water) )
- 150 ml warm water
- 1 tspn caster sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tspn salt
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1/2 cup leggo's tomato paste
- 2 x continental franfurst or knackwurst
- 1 x red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 x green capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup buttom mushrooms (sliced )
- 3/4 cups mozzarela cheese (shredded )
1)In small bowl dissolve in 100ml of warm water yeast and sugar,leave….15 minutes in warm place or until you see some bubbles on surface.
2)In bowl sift flour,add salt,oil and yeast,rest of the water and make nice and elastic dough.Cover and leave in warm place to rise(double size)
3)Dust bench with extra flour add dough and roll out or create pizza or any shape.Top with your favorite topping and bake in oven at 180 C …..20 minutes or until nice and golden.