Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3 cups water
- 1 whole clove vanilla beans or (1 tsp extract)
- 1 stick x cinamon or (1/2 tsp extract)
- 3 x dates, pitted
1. Place almonds in a bowl and cover with water, soak them overnight.
2. Rinse and drain the almonds and place into a blender along with filtered water, dates, cinamon and vanilla bean.
3. Blend on highest speed for 1-2 minute or until well combined
4. Place a muslin or stocking over a bowl and slowly pour the almond milk mixture into the bag. Gently squeeze the bottom of the bag to release the milk into the bowl.
5.Pour milk into a glass jar and reserve any left over almond pulp seperately.
6. Store in the fridge for up to 3-5 days. Shake jar very well before using as the mixture separates when sitting.
7. Almond pulp can be used for smoothies, topping cereal, yogurts or added to baking mix.