Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 2 cups self - raising flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 1 x egg
- 2 Tbls fruit sugar or caster sugar
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon powder
1. Whisk milk, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar in a jug until combined.
2. Sift flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture and whisk until combined, adding a little extra milk if necessary. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minute to rest.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Cook pancakes for 3-4 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing the pan with butter between batches.
To serve: Drizzle pancakes with maple syrup or honey, top with mascarpone cheese. Garnish with your favorite fruit.
Leave a Review
yum! must try
3 of my favourite things. pancake, vanilla and cinnamon!!!!!