Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1 x packet of puff pastry
- 3 Tbls custard powder
- 2 x sachets vanilla sugar (iga )
- 300 ml milk
- 1 x egg
- 3 Tbls caster sugar
1) Heat 200 ml of milk with vanilla sugar and caster sugar over medium high,just before start to boil add the rest of milk with dissolved custard powder,stir keep stirring until custard is very thick.Cool,but occasionally still stir.
2) Take one sheet of puff pastry and cut into 4 square.Put on each pieces little bit of cold custard,brush the corners with milk and press them together.Put them on little bit greased baking tray,brush each piece with egg mixed with little bit milk and bake in preheated oven on 200 C until golden brown.
3) Serve on its own or with your favor tea or coffee.
Leave a Review
Those look delicious! Great photo Anna!
Thank you Carla.This is very cheap and very yummy.
This looks great Anna!
Thank you Matt.It is really yummy,simple and cheap.