Rated 5 out of 5 based on 7 votes
- 1/4 x head medium green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 x small carrot - grated
- 2 x spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 x celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbls flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tspn freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tspn dijon mustard
• Place the cabbage in a large bowl with the carrot, spring onions, celery and parsley; toss to combine.
• Whisk the vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Add dressing to salad; toss gently to combine.
Leave a Review
Looks delicious.When is summer time is perfect for lunch.
It’s a great jacket potato topping too Anna. We used to serve it at my restaurant.
I love my coleslaw! Thank you for the recipe.
You’re welcome Emma. I’m glad you like it.