Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 6 x lamyong vegan chunky fish, thawed
- 1 Tbls grated orange rind
- 1 x navel orange
- 1 Tbls red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbls vegetable oil
- 1 x salt
- 1 x freshly ground black pepper
To prepare the glaze/sauce:
• By using a zester, peel the rind of the orange, then squeeze its juice.
• Mix the orange rind and orange juice with red wine vinegar, add salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
To fry the chunky fish:
• Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
• Brush the mixture on one side of the vegan fish –or simply dip each piece in the orange sauce.
• Fry both sides of the chunky fish, basting them occasionally with the orange sauce.
• Remove the chunky fish from heat and pour the rest of the sauce into the same pan. Quickly turn the heat up and cook the sauce until it thickens, stirring constantly.
• Pour the orange sauce over the chunky fish and serve immediately.
Leave a Review
I so love the Lamyong vegan fish products … and your orange sauce sounds divine!
Thank you Angela. We absolutely love their products here too. There is so much you can do with them
Thank you Emma