Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 3 x button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup spring onions diced
- 10 x green beans chopped
- 2 x egg
- 2 Tbls milk
- 25 g cheese
- 1 1/2 tspn curry powder
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1-2 Tbls coriander, chopped
1. Place the eggs, cheese, milk and curry powder in a bowl, mix with a fork until combined.
2. Place the oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms for 2-3mins. Add the green beans and cook for a further 1 min then add the spring onions and cook for a further 1 min.
3. Add the egg mixture to the frying pan and cook through. Switch the heat off and mix through the coriander.
Ideal for breakfast or lunch with a salad