Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x middle sized zucchini - grated
- 1 x middle sized carrot - grated
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 x middle sized clove of garlic - grated
- 1 bunch fresh parsley - chopped
- 100 g bio cheese (from coles)
- 4 Tbls nutritional yeast flakes
- 7 Tbls besan flour
- 5 Tbls wholemeal atta flour
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn seasalt
- 1 tspn black pepper
1. Add all ingredients for the fritter batter into a bowl and mix well together.
2. Add some sunflower oil into a frying pan and start to fry the fritters until golden brown and crisp.
3. When ready add on paper towel to get rid of the oil.
I served this dish with a curried veggie stir fry, asparagus and homemade Alio-Mustard-Chive sauce.