Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 x chicken breasts – skin removed
- 470 g creamed corn (can)
- 1 x egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbls spring onion – chopped to garnish
- 3 Tbls cornflour
- 3 Tbls cold chicken stock
• Place ½ chicken breast at a time into food processor with a spoon of water & pulse until almost mince like. Beat mixture entirely until smooth, if required, add a little stock to beat through. Set aside.
• Place stock in a pot & heat until warm, add chicken a little at a time while whisking with chopsticks. Bring to the boil.
• Add corn & stir through.
• Simmer over low heat for 5mins.
• Combine Cornflour & Chicken Stock.
• Add thickening. Stir until gently boiling.
• Add sesame oil & pepper.
• Turn off heat.
• Pour in egg while gently beating it through with chopsticks.
• Serve with spring onion garnish.