Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x packet of vol au vents
- 100 g salami (diced )
- 150 g bacon
- 3 x eggs(lightly beaten)
- 1/2 x red capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1/2 x green capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 2 handfuls tasty cheese grated
- 1 x fresh ground black pepper
1) Fry bacon and salami in frying pan over medium heat until change colour.Leave to cool,then add both capsicums,eggs and cheese,make mixture.Season with black pepper and fill up each pastry.Put on lightly greased baking tray and bake in preheated oven on 190 C until set in middle.
2)Serve on its own or with vegetable salad
PS.this is very quick,easy and delicious.
Leave a Review
going to make it tonight Ana, by the way you look younger now – whats the secret ,
Hello Vesna.I have no any secret.5 of July I celebrate in Sydney with my son and daughter in low and just arrived little princes Amy my 60th birthday.I don’t use nothing special for me.Honestly.Any way thank you.