Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 150 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, unsalted and halved
- 3 Tbls icing sugar, to dust
Makes 20 biscuits, preparation time 5 minutes, cooking time 10, overall time 15 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine butter and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Sift in flour and stir/knead until combined.
4. Add in chocolate chips (and macadamias if you want them mixed through).
5. Place spoonfuls of dough on tray and flatten slightly with a fork (option to add nuts here on top)
6. Cook for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
7. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool and dust with icing sugar.