Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 2 x white slices of toast bread
- 1 x packet of blueberries( 125 g )
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 7 g nsalted butter( for each toast )
- 2 pinches of cinnamon powder
- 2 pinches of sugar (any )
- 1 Tbls extra water ( for blueberries sirup )
- 1 tspn of lemon juice (for blueberries sirup )
- 1 tspn extra sugar for sirup
- 2 Tbls of blueberries
1)In bowl break eggs,beat with fork and put in slices of bread ,turn on another side and leave.Meanwhile Melt butter in pan on medium heat and put the
bread in and fry, until set up.Put on each of bread pinch of cinnamon and sugar,turn over and do same.
In pan heat on medium heat one teaspoon of sugar add berries,water and cook until start thick add lemon juice and taste.
3)serve the bread on a plate and drizzle with sirup and berries.
PS.This is very quick and nice treat when you feel for something yummy.