Rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 x green apples, peeled, grated
- 4 Tbls low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tspn rice bran oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon powder
- 1 x egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease a mini cake pan or muffin tin. Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
2. Bake cakes in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Serve warm, dust with icing sugar.
Leave a Review
Thank you, Anna!
Looks good, simple to make. Love the baking tray that you used.
What a great treat, and what a great flavour combination!