Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 handful almonds ( crushed)
- 1 Tbls goji berries
- 1 Tbls yogurt (vanilla 5:am my fave)
- 1 tspn cinnamon
- 1/2 x banana
- 1/2 x apple (grated)
- 1 tspn lsa
- 1 tspn coconut (decimated)
- 1/2 cup milk ( full cream, soy, or almond) your choice
- 2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 handful rasberries
1. Bring water a boil in large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add oatmeal, stirring constantly with wooden spoon
3. Reduce heat, cover and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until mixture thickens
4. Add salt and stir lightly with spoon handle. Continue simmering, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon hand, until oats absorb almost all liquid and oatmeal is thick and creamy
5. Off heat, let oatmeal stand uncovered 5 mintues.
6. Add Almonds, Banana, apple (grated), Goji Berries, Rasberries, cinnamon, LSA, coconut and a dollop of yogurt.
7. Pour milk as desired and Serve immediately. Serves 3
* All the ingredients above are specific for boosting metabolism and maintaining blood sugar levels. Rasberries are renowned for their ability to boost weight loss and cinnamon being one of the oldest healing spices which regulated blood sugar levels and reduces LDL cholesterol.
Leave a Review
Looks delicious and wonderfully healthy!!
Thank Deborah. It really is delicious and healthy:)
What s gorgeous looking breakfast. Yum