Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 kg zucchini,gratted with skin on bigest holes on grater
- 6 x medium tomatoes,sliced to wedges
- 2 x medium brown onion (finely chopped )
- 5 x garlic clove, crushed
- 3 x chorizo,sliced
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 8 L eggs - lightly whisked
- 200 g tasty cheese grated
- 300 g plain flour
- 100 g oats
- 2 x sachets baking powder (15g each )
- 1 x good pinch salt
- 1 x good pinch of fresh ground black pepper
1) Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat,add chorizo and fry until change colour(red) leave aside.
2) The zucchini wash and grate into a bigger bowl,add onion,garlic,tomatoes,cheese,baking powder,flour,eggs,oats,cold chorizo,salt and black pepper.Mix all well.( if need more flour,added)
3) Grease with butter and dust with bread-crumbs bottom and all sides,pour mixture,make nice and even level and put to preheated oven on 170 C.Bake for 1 hour or when insert the skewer come out clean.
4) Serve on it’s own or with barbecue with vegetable salad.
PS.I use ovenproof dish 35 cm x 30 cm